To print an index that is complete the topic case regarding the DepartmentвЂ™s presently applicable Administrative laws and Guidance Documents, click the link for the PDF variation.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of the State BankSets forth the powers of the bank that is state-chartered defines products or services a state-chartered bank may provide.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan production workplaces in Nebraska autotitleloanstore.com hours and includes information of these different aspects of interest.
- Bank card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a listing of concerns and responses credit that is regarding banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies in regards to the usage and approval for the chartered title of the bank, the names of all of the bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, as well as the legislation prohibiting the application of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces into the community that is same county.
- Re re re Payment of charges to an Insider of a BankCovers the presssing dilemmas surrounding the re re re payment of costs to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual administrative action procedures, including corrective action procedures, while they relate solely to bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines exactly just just just what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a state-chartered bank.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines the way the Department reacts to civil and banking that is criminal violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies concerning the maximum quantity a bank might loan to a person.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies rules that are regarding limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains to your treatment of ledger and nonledger assets within the exact same credit line.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies in connection with purchase and renewal of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses lending restrictions for a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other real-estate.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding institution that is financial protection as needed by the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the sorts of disclosures of data that will or may not be made to bonding organizations.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams along with other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of the standard bank with the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for finance institutions about the utilization of a reply system in the eventuality of an information safety breach and establishes the necessity to inform the Department of an information safety breach.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing information that is general community development assets.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual meant to assist people in the board of directors of a institution that is financial betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers typical concerns concerning the certification of bank professional officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Illustrations of Consumer informative data on Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to help home loan bankers and home loan originators to know the guidance also to fulfill their responsibilities concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities subprime that is concerning loans.
- Home mortgage Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers common concerns concerning upkeep, renewal, and surrender of home mortgage originator licenses.
- Home loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers questions that are common the application procedure for home mortgage originator licenses.
- General Licensing often Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns mortgage that is concerning originators and certification.
- Mortgage Banker and MLO Assistance With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General questionsContains that are hearing asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA variety of commonly expected concerns and answers in connection with Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the utmost costs that get to be charged by delayed deposit services companies.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses what’s needed of this behave as they relate to jointly owned institution that is financial.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the needs associated with Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, additionally the penalty fees which may be charged for checks came back nonsufficient funds.
- Approach to PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of asking a person extra costs or costs whenever having to pay the arises from a deposit that is delayed deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses what’s needed associated with the behave as they relate to presenting checks therefore the thirty-four time period that is holding.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection means of checks came back for nonsufficient funds, like the usage of ACH and number of partial things, allowable costs, and required customer notices.
- Collection Things; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which must certanly be retained by licensees associated with collection efforts on checks returned for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and вЂњPayday LoanвЂќDiscusses the conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to spell it out their company in marketing.
- Extensive re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements of this Act associated with payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment associated with delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of a EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind a delayed deposit transaction, a makerвЂ™s straight to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind an authorization for electronic re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses limits regarding delayed deposit transactions supplied to military workers, their partners, and dependents beneath the Act as well as the federal Military Lending Act of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS