For students-journalists in the note: 2 kinds of information articles: review and narration
We will talk about the types of information articles and about the features of their creation today.
In reality, they usually have a whole couple of varieties. This consists of interviews, analytics, instances, essays, and a lot more.
To be able to not be confused, why don’t we consider only 2 kinds of articles that beginner writers encounter usually.
Review as a kind of information article
The job of this reviews would be to help the reader make the right choice. The writer analyzes the options that come with an item, discovers its advantages and disadvantages, finds off to whom as well as for just what it really is suitable. In this instance, you can easily review such a thing: goods, services, games, films, resorts, pets and parties that are political.
In reviews, objectivity is essential. In the event that author just speaks in regards to the professionals, he gets marketing, if just about the minuses – criticism. In order for this article to be really helpful, the topic should be examined from all sides. But here, obviously, much is determined by what’s needed for the consumer.
The reviews usually do not simply enumerate facts, but help the reader to attract conclusions from their store. As an example:
Fact: This beach is pebble.
Conclusion: The water close to the shore is clean, but it is unpleasant to walk on rocks. Bring your slippers with you!
Reality: The camera’s screen is created making use of OLED technology.
Conclusion: The image is clearly noticeable even yet in direct sunlight.
That is amazing after every fact the reader asks you: “And what do I do with this?”. You ought to reveal to him why it’s important (good, bad, interesting, etc.).
The structure for the review depends upon the subject. The plan will be for example, for a resort
- Main features,
- Summary (to whom as well as exactly what it really is suitable).
Within the article about aquarium fish affordable papers biz framework will be more or less this:
- Main features,
- Occurrence in the open,
- top features of this content,
- Compatibility along with other fish,
User reviews have two varieties:
- 1. Surveys-lists, in which objects that are several considered at once. For instance:
- Museums of Barcelona
- Most pets that are popular
- Top-10 films of 2016
Such articles contain several mini-reviews, which it really is desirable to publish regarding the plan that is same.
- 2. Relative studies. We compare two or more objects to help the reader choose the best from them in them. These are typically printed in the way that is same the listings, just the emphasis we make in the contrast of traits. Into the end, there should be a summary.
Narration as a kind of article
This is simply not the most kind that is common of, but among the simplest. In reality, this is actually the enumeration that is usual of occasions in chronological purchase. The history of companies and their products with the help of the narrative describe historical events, biographies. It helps to illustrate the content with some interesting example from life.
The narrative (now sometimes called the “storytelling”) is straightforward to create. But in order to read through the content with pleasure, one must abide by three maxims:
- 1. Write in clear and language that is simple. “Our company happens to be performing its activity that is main since.” – such texts usually are scrolled by the audience at the same time.
- 2. You shouldn’t be distracted by details that do not affect occasions.
- 3. Find facts that are interesting. If you think that the big event it self is unlikely to “catch” your reader, find interesting details. And also to have a few ideas, use the magic expression: “The most fascinating is that…”.
We founded the business in 2005, once we remained pupils.
The most interesting is that…
At first we did not have our personal premises, so we worked in a single local cafe. First the waitresses swore at us, but then we became friends. And another of them also married our vice-president.
Naturally, the auxiliary phrase itself is not necessary to write.